Sharing Contact & Profile Information Policy
Your authorization will permit us to share your contact and profile information with a Kois Center participant or third party at our discretion. Your information may be shared (but never sold by us) for reasons including but not limited to:
- Request referrals of dentists practicing in certain specialty areas within specified geographical areas.
- Request the name of other individuals who have attended a course sponsored by us and who want to start a study club based upon those course materials and who live within specified geographical areas.
- Display name on course seating chart and course roster for all course participants to view
- Display name & contact information under “Alumni Lookup” page of the Kois Center website
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the third party with whom we share your information pursuant to this policy will not sell such information without your permission. Accordingly if you “opt-in” as provided below, you agree that we will not be liable for any damages you incur if that third party sells your contact and/or profile information.
In order for you to authorize us to share such personal information, you will need to “opt-in” by clicking the “Yes - I Agree” button associated with this policy. If you do not wish for the Kois Center to ever disclose any of your contact or profile information, click the “No – I do not Agree” button.
* We reserve the right to change our Sharing Contact & Profile Information Policy. A revised policy statement will only be effective at least 30 days after it has been announced.
Effective Date: June 15, 2006