Course Tuition & Payments
The following is an overview of Course Tuition, Payment Options and our Cancellation Policy. Please click here to view the Agreement* in its entirety.
*Since the terms and conditions of your registration is governed by the Kois Center, LLC Payment & Cancellation Agreement (the "Agreement"), if there is any inconsistency between the provisions of this page of the website and the provisions of the Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall control.
Course Tuition & Deposit Summary
|Kois Course (3-days)
|Kois Track (5-days)
||Varies by course
Due in full 60 days prior to the course start date.
Non-Refundable Course Deposit:
Deposits are due at time of registration; however, if a course cancellation occurs greater than 60-days prior to the course start date, the deposit can be transferred to another course registration or become customer credit on file to be used at a later date. Customer Credit expires 180 days from the date it was accrued. In summary,
- Deposit(s) are non-refundable
- Deposit(s) may become customer credit if cancellation occurs at least 60 days’ prior to course start date
- Deposit(s) are forfeited if cancellation occurs less than 60 days’ prior to course start date
- Deposit(s) may be transferred without penalty to another course enrollment in the case of an opening from a course waiting list
Note: No deposit is required to add your name to an existing Wait List. See “Course Wait List” information below for further information.
Final Course Payment:
Payment is due 60 days prior to the course start date; however, if registration occurs within 60 days of course start date, tuition is due in full at time of registration. In summary,
- Tuition Balance is non-refundable
- Tuition Balance is due in full 60 days prior to the course start date
- Tuition Balance may become customer credit if cancellation occurs at least 30 days’ prior to course start date
- Tuition Balance is forfeited if cancellation occurs less than 30 days’ prior to course start date
There are 3 Payment Options available during the online registration check-out process. (Note: Alternate arrangements can be made as needed. Please contact the Kois Center for assistance).
Option #1: Payment in Full at time of registration
NOTE: If registration occurs less than 60 days prior to the course start date, tuition is due in full at time of registration and, therefore, this would be the only available payment option. Please contact the Kois Center directly to discuss any special circumstances.
Option #2: Deposit & Final Payment*
Pay course deposit(s) at time of registration with remaining balance automatically charged to your credit card 60 days prior to your course(s) start date. This scheduled automatic final payment will be charged to the same credit card used during the initial registration process.
Option #3: Deposit & Installment Plan
Pay course deposit(s) at time of registration. The remaining balance will then be automatically charged in equal monthly installments with the final course payment charged at least 60 days prior to course start date. These scheduled automatic payments will be charged on the 15th of every month to the same credit card used during the initial registration process. An email receipt will be sent automatically from the website to confirm each payment and you will receive notification from the Kois Center if any interruptions occur to this installment plan.
NOTE: A payment plan management fee of 3% of the course tuition will be incurred for this option.
*ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION: For those who select Option #2, you can make a payment online toward your Final Payment at any time for any amount using the steps below.
NOTE: There is no fee incurred for making independent online payments. Any payment made is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the participant.
Online Payment Steps:
- Login to your account on www.koiscenter.com
- Click on “Receipts & Future Payments”
- Click on “Future Payments”
- Select the “Make Payment” button to the corresponding course in which you would like to make a payment. Enter the desired payment amount, credit card information and click “Submit” to process this payment. An email receipt will be sent automatically from the website to confirm your payment.
Methods of Payment Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Only
Please make checks payable to:
Kois Center, LLC
1001 Fairview Ave. N., Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98109
- Please indicate attendee name, course and date on check.
- Checks must be received and processed prior to the course Final Payment Due Date (60 days prior to the course start date) to avoid any automated charges being made to the credit card on file.
- Receipts will be emailed once the check is received and processed.
Pre-arranged wire transfers are accepted. Please contact our office for wire transfer instructions.
NOTE: Additional fees associated with incoming wire transfers may be assessed.
Laboratory Technician or Dental Staff:
A 50% discount on course tuition is available to dental staff (hygienists, dental assistants, office managers, etc.) as well as Laboratory Technicians who want to attend a Kois Course. These discounts are automatically applied toward course tuition during the online registration checkout process. All are welcome to attend alongside a participating dentist or on their own.
Recent Dental School Graduate:
A 15% discount is available for any registration initiated within 12-months following the date of graduation. To utilize this discount please contact our Customer Service Specialist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your exact date of graduation (month, day, year). This discount is available for any course registration which takes place within 12 months of graduation, however the dates for actual course attendance may be beyond the 12-month timeframe (e.g. If Graduation is May 15, registration must be complete by May 15 of the following year, although the course itself can take place at a time further in the future).
Active Military or Full Time Dental School Faculty:
A 15% discount is available for anyone in active military service or a full-time faculty member at an accredited dental school. To utilize these discounts please contact our Customer Service Specialist by emailing email@example.com.
Course Wait List
No deposit is required to add your name to an existing waiting list for a course. We highly recommend that you register for a future course date while simultaneously being on the wait list. Should a space become available for a course you are on the waiting list for, any deposit/payments will be transferred and applied towards the course opening you accepted.