Instructor: John C. Kois, DMD, MSD
Implants: Fixed Retained
This three-day course is not offered in 2015 or 2016. Instead please consider attending the five-day Kois Track Course VI & VII: Implants Fixed & Removable. This Track course includes the complete curriculum from both Course VI and VII. Further information including schedule and registration are available here:
- Course I - Treatment Planning I
- Course III - Restorative/Periodontal Interface
Exception: For those specialists who are eligible to become a Kois Recognized Specialist, course prerequisites are modified and no prerequisites exist for this course. Click here
to learn more about Kois Recognized Specialist.
The use of implants in general practice has created both new levels of excitement and frustration. This course will dispel the “hype”, which is not brand specific, and will focus on what is critical for predictable success. Clinical management for predictably restoring any implant system will be discussed. In addition, the five keys for peri-implant esthetics will be provided for more predictable implementation.
- Learn to integrate treatment planning parameters such as biomechanical considerations, number of remaining teeth, hard and soft tissue considerations and peri-implant esthetics to create a recipe for success in managing tooth replacement with implants
- Improve referral communication in managing the treatment planning, placement and restoration of implants
- Improve clinical management of fixed implant restorative cases
Course availability listed below is based on your membership level. You are a Participant. Please select a date below to sign up for the class.