Instructor: John C. Kois, DMD, MSD
Implants: Removable Retained
This three-day course is not offered in 2015 or 2016. Instead please consider attending the five-day Kois Track Course VI & VII: Implants Fixed & Removable. This Track course includes the complete curriculum from both Course VI and VII. Further information including schedule and registration are available here:
- Course I - Treatment Planning I
- Course II - Functional Occlusion I
- Course VI - Implants Fixed
Exception: For those specialists who are eligible to become a Kois Recognized Specialist, course prerequisites are modified and no prerequisites exist for this course. Click here
to learn more about Kois Recognized Specialist.
This course presents a step-by-step approach to restoring the challenging edentulous and partially edentulous patient. Esthetic and functional factors, unique to the edentulous and partial edentulous patient, will be discussed. The program will include techniques for impression making, capturing jaw relation records, establishing vertical dimension and positioning teeth for esthetic excellence. Special emphasis will be made on attachments and framework design for fixed and removable combination cases.
- Learn to comprehensively evaluate patients, incorporating factors unique to the edentulous and partially edentulous patient
- Learn to evaluate and include treatment options, including implants, which serve to enhance success
- Learn simplified, accurate and logical systems for the predictable fabrication of removable restorations
- Learn to incorporate occlusal concepts and maxillofacial considerations which improve function and esthetics
Course availability listed below is based on your membership level. You are a Participant. Please select a date below to sign up for the class.