Instructor: John C. Kois, DMD, MSD
Treatment Planning II: Interactive Case Management
- Course I - Treatment Planning I
- Course II - Functional Occlusion I
- Course III - Restorative/Periodontal Interface
- Course IV - Biomechanics I
- Course V - Biomechanics II
- Course VIII - Functional Occlusion II
Course IX is the capstone for the Kois Course Curriculum. Prerequisites have been implemented to enhance the level of teaching and case discussion.
Exception: For those specialists who are eligible to become a Kois Recognized Specialist, course prerequisites are modified as follows:
Laboratory Techincian: Courses I, II, IV, VIII
Oral Maxilliofacial Surgeon: Course I & II
Orthodontist: Course I, II, VIII
Periodontist: Course I, II, III
Prosthodontist: Courses I, II, III, IV, V, VIII
to learn more about Kois Recognized Specialist.
Each participant will present a treatment planning case during the course. To prepare for this event, we would like you to bring a case that is well documented in a standardized way.Course Overview
This course is designed to implement the thought process necessary in creating systematic treatment plans for any complex situation. This is done through case presentations that involve all attending participants. The discussion and all the clinical documentation will provide a step-by-step case management for each case presented.
- Learn to comprehensively evaluate patients through simplified, systematic documentation
- Learn to evaluate and triage the four major diagnostic parameters that effect and define success in treatment outcomes
- Learn to transfer treatment planning techniques to case presentation that leads to patient acceptance
- Learn to move from the treatment planning process to the management process
- Understanding how to sequence complex cases to make them more affordable
- Determining when complex cases cannot be sequenced to manage the patient’s restorative needs
7:00am - 6:00pm Daily (Lunch Provided)
On the second evening of the course, Dr. Kois and his wife Karen invite you and your significant other to join them for a two hour boat cruise and dinner aboard Excellence
This course provides 27 continuing education credit hours and includes lecture, demonstration, case presentation and discussion.
AGD Credit Allocation:
Code 149, 4 Lecture Hours
Code 180, 2 Lecture Hours
Code 730, 2 Lecture Hours
Code 730, 19 Participation Hours
Course availability listed below is based on your membership level. You are a Participant. Please select a date below to sign up for the class.